Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Three Wallpapers of Nuke, Van and Jake!

These are pretty simple Wallpapers I made of Van, Jake and Nuke.

The one of Van was one of the first wallpapers I ever made. I tried playing around with layers and colors. I adore that picture of Van so I had to play around with it somehow, and this was the result:



The second Wallpaper is one of Jake. He had left a really sweet message on Facebook months ago and I felt like using it for a wallpaper. Also I had just discovered how to add more brushes and fonts in Photoshop, so I wanted to test those out too. :)



LOL, for some reason both are purple. That was an accident. ^^

The Nuke wallpaper is a wallpaper of a kiss that got cut on the show originally. After years a still of that kiss showed up and I just had to use it. Additionally, I tried out masks. I am still not too sure about masks, I have to learn how to handle them better.

1 comment:

  1. These are really good, Nadine. :D I think I like the third one the best. I don't know why. Really good Naddie Nad. (Had to try that again, still no good.)

    ReplyDelete